Brush Recycling Center Drop Site
Brush, leaves, and grass trimmings can be dropped off at our Brush Drop off Center located at
831 Charlotte Hwy, Fairview, NC 28730
Brush, grass clippings, leaves and twigs are often times unlawful to put into your family garbage. We give you an easy to eliminate the mess.
There are various alternatives for managing brush and yard waste. These include:
- Leave grass trimmings on your garden – Leaving the grass trimmings on the garden will help add profitable supplements and lessen the composts requirement.
- Compost in your garden – Ensure you make use of a compost receptacle for your garden, wasted food and yard. More data about yard composting can found on the web.
- Brush drop-off locations – One of the best solutions is dropping your brush off at locations where they would be treated and recycled. Contact B&B Tree Services.
Leaving Brush and trimmings can affect the condition of nearby waterbodies. After rain falls, the overflow on your road flows through the sewers and into your nearby waterways—conveying excess brush, dirt, pollutants, yard waste, and various debris. You as an individual can negate the possibility of contamination originating from your home and enhance the condition of nearby waterways by carrying out the following procedures:
- Ensure your garden is healthy and requires low maintenance. Trim at a higher setting or plant grass that are no-mow.
- Avoid raking or blowing leaves and grass trimmings onto the road or waterways. They are better left on your garden, compost them or pack them up.
- Use manure lacking in phosphorus to help avoid quick green growth development in our waterways and lakes. Remove compost spills from hard surfaces.
- Collect waste and place it in the rubbish. Try not to include pet droppings in your fertilizer.
- Direct canal downspouts into your gardens, yards, or rain barrels.
- Plant plants and local flowers and consider introducing a raingarden. They require less upkeep than turf grass and have profound roots to assimilate enough water.
If you still have Brush, grass clippings, leaves or twigs stop by and drop off your yard waste at our Brush Drop off Center. We have a tub grinder and will grind on site. Our stump grinder can grind up stumps.
- Branches & tree trimmings
- Untreated lumber
- Grass clippings
- Bagged leaves
- *Composting materials
- Untreated landscape timbers Unacceptable:
- Treated lumber
- Railroad ties